Join The Stringcredibles for an uplifting and interactive music show, performed in your own school hall! Designed around the ‘Five Ways to Wellbeing’ (UK Gov / Mind), this performance will introduce children to live music, and will arm them with tools to stay happy and healthy.
The Stringcredibles are a quartet of professional orchestral musicians, who inspire children and young people to connect with music through fun and energetic learning.
WHAT WILL THE SESSION INCLUDE?
Each lively session lasts 40 minutes (we can adapt this to fit with your Covid policies) As part of the session, children will have chance to:
- Hear music performed live by professional orchestral musicians
- Experience how music can enhance mood and support wellbeing
- Learn how to ‘unwrap’ the key ingredients of music
- Listen with concentration and understanding to high quality live music
- Have lots of fun!
We offer bespoke performances for KS1 and KS2.
WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?
We aim to offer an uplifting alternative to a school trip, which is easy to manage (and no need to book a coach!) We understand that extra precautions are necessary just now, so we’re taking great care to make sure our visit is safe and straightforward. ·
- Our sessions are Covid compliant and fully risk assessed
- We work flexibly around your school’s policies
- We offer a Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy if performances are postponed or cancelled due to the government’s Covid restrictions
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
We offer two options for our performances:
Full morning/afternoon · Up to 3 performances of 40 minutes each · £650
Full day · Up to 6 performances of 40 minutes each · £1000
Invite as many audience members as you can fit safely in your hall. This can work out from as little as £1.50 per audience member, depending on how many of your classes we’re able to reach. We can adapt the timing and delivery of these performances to fit in with your school’s Covid policies.
FIND OUT MORE:
Drop us a line at: