Services For Education’s music courses, services and products for 2020/21 are now available for booking.
You can browse our full list of music services for schools here.
Established in 2012, Services For Education (lead partner of the BMEP) is comprised of the Music Service and the School Support Service.
The Music Service has worked in close partnership with schools for more than sixty years in supporting and enhancing music education for all pupils through our extensive programme of high quality support delivered by our specialist instrumental, vocal and classroom teachers.
Music can inspire and change lives and members of the BMEP work together to ensure that young people, teachers, parents, musicians and schools work together to provide a high-quality, authentic music education programme for all.
We provide this through:
- Weekly instrumental / vocal lessons for 38,000 pupils each week in Birmingham
- A comprehensive and diverse ensemble system including 37 open access Area Ensembles and 45 auditioned Central Ensembles
- Large-scale and high quality performance opportunities
- Whole class instrumental teaching programme in primary and special schools
- A player of potential scheme for gifted and talented pupils
- Online digital support through reelmusic.co.uk
- Inspirational workshops and instrument days
- Professional development opportunities for primary, secondary and special school music coordinators
- Networking opportunities and HUB partner newsletter
To book music provision, please use our new online form: Music Service Order Form
The deadline for bookings via our brochure is Friday 19th June.