MAC Makes Music’s inclusive young band, miniSWITCH have been going for almost a year now!
The band have created some great tracks including, Shapeshifters and they are continuing to grow.
We’d love to see more young people join in with their success, which is why we’re currently recruiting for new members.
Who are we looking for?
- Participants between the ages of 11-15 years
- Young people with additional needs or who identify as disabled
- Young people who love music and would like the opportunity to develop themselves as a young musician or vocalist
Participants can look forward to:
- Developing song writing skills
- Learning to play music
- The opportunity to perform at live events
- Meeting and socialising with their peers
- Having fun!
We’re interested to hear from music teachers or parents where appropriate who can refer a potential young person that may be interested in joining.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further or for more information.